Driving Instructor’s Wanted
Now Looking for Professional Driving Instructors
Access2Drive Driving School has new job opportunities for experienced New York driving instructors who meet our standards.
At Access2Drive Driving School, we strive to meet a standard of excellence. To work for our company you must be patient, friendly, a competent instructor, professional and have an enthusiastic energy to teach students.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a Certified New York Driving Instructor License, or a retired police officer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, race or religion. We do offer training courses to our new instructors with our quality teaching method as our number one priority.
New York State law requirements to become a driving instructor:
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- NY Driver’s License for 4 years or more
- Clean Driving Record
- You must have a high school diploma, or a college degree
- You must submit a fingerprint and a Justice Department criminal background check
- You must take a DMV approved instructor training course offered by Access2Drive Driving School
- You must have a valid New York State Driver’s License
Please contact us at (718) 276-5566 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will train you for full time and part time positions
if you are interested please see the links below and fill out the forms. You can bring them into the office and we will call you for an interview.
219-05 Merrick Blvd Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Tuesday 4pm-9am, Saturday 10-4pm and some Fridays 1-5pm
Comments in this page are closed.